1 Equipment used for extraction work in quarries on very hard and compact terrains or rocky surfaces. The structure configuration helps the treatment of the most resistant and abrasive materials, concentrating the penetration force on the tip of the tooth.
2 Monoblock ripper completely built in Hardox 400 up to 9 ton excavators; traditional model with interchangeable ripper penetration tooth for larger size excavators.
3 Provided reinforcements on the sides of the ripper body, and on request, a protective shield for the tooth.
Heavy Duty Ripper Teeth
An essential piece of kit for all minis and 360 degree excavators, the ripper tooth makes light work of hard, compacted or rocky ground. Ripping ground prior to digging will greatly reduce wear and stress on both bucket and machine, and speed up cycle times. Rippers can also be used to tear up footings and floor slabs, pull up tree roots and other jobs where full machine breakout force is needed.
All our ripper shanks are cut from high-wear, high yield-strength Hardox® steel.
Fitted with replaceable CAT type tip.
• Range from 4 – 75 ton excavator
• Apply all the power of your excavator at one point for maximum ripping efficiency
• Replaceable tooth and wear shroud (450 BHN)
• Added side wear protection to extend life of ripper (for excavators bigger than 10 tons)
• Extra thick steel shank for increased strength
• Ripper reduces excessive stresses on your excavator
|Machine Weight(Tons)||Model||Shank Thicknes|