Wear Resistance Of Excavator Bucket Teeth is Greatly Improved
The bucket teeth of the excavator can be said to be a part that the machine friends love and hate. On the one hand, the bucket teeth are the pioneer of the bucket, and they are invincible for the excavator to shovel, rock and dig trenches. On the other hand, the bucket teeth wear out quickly, the replacement frequency is high, and the increase in cost makes the diggers heartbroken!
But! ! !
Why do bucket teeth with similar prices,
Others always take longer than you?
Why did you buy a bucket tooth for a big price,
Sometimes it’s not as cheap as before?
This in the end is why? I’m here to reveal the secret to everyone! Let’s talk about those things~
One, the classification of bucket teeth
3 kinds of bucket teeth classification
The more common bucket teeth on the market are classified according to the scope of application:
1. Earthmoving teeth (used for light work environments such as digging of soil, sand, gravel, etc.) Generally, earthmoving teeth are matched with a bucket with a larger mouth area, which has a larger stacking surface, so it has a higher filling factor and saves Working time and high efficiency.
2, ore loading after blasting of rock teeth (used for ore and quarry), heavy-duty strength wear-resistant steel, better mining performance and more economical.
3. Conical teeth (used for mining in coal mines and geological mines) are mainly suitable for drilling rock formations with low hardness and have greater impact. Wear Resistance Of Excavator Bucket Teeth
The common installation methods include straight-mounted bucket teeth and horizontal-mounted bucket teeth.
Direct installation refers to the vertical installation of the pin shaft and the front of the digging bucket tooth,
Horizontal installation means that the pin shaft is installed parallel to the front of the bucket tooth.
Direct mounted bucket teeth:
is more convenient when disassembling, smashing directly from above, large operating space.
During excavation, the straight-mounted tooth pin will be exposed to the squeezing force of the excavated material on the front. If the digging force is large, the clamping force of the expansion spring cannot meet the requirements, and it is easy to cause the tooth pin to fall off. Used in excavators with smaller excavators and lower tonnage. Wear Resistance Of Excavator Bucket Teeth
Horizontal mounted bucket teeth:
It is not too convenient to disassemble, the side operation space is small, and it is difficult to apply force. When disassembling a single bucket tooth, special long rod tools must be used in sequence for disassembly and assembly.
During excavation, the front side of the horizontally mounted tooth pin will not be subjected to the squeezing force of the excavated material, and the excavation force that can be withstood is relatively large. However, the expansion spring is prone to wear and failure when subjected to reciprocating lateral force in use, resulting in the tooth The pins fall off. Generally, it is more common when the digging force is more than 20 tons.
The manufacturing process of bucket teeth is different, Wear Resistance Of Excavator Bucket Teeth
The price is also very different,
The common tooth manufacturing processes on the market are divided into the following three types
2. Bucket tooth manufacturing process
Sand casting bucket teeth requires the lowest cost, and at the same time, the level of technology and the quality of bucket teeth are not as good as precision casting and forging die casting. Therefore, the price is the cheapest among all craft teeth.
Precision casting: moderate cost but very strict requirements for raw materials, and relatively high level of technology. Due to the ingredients, some precision casting bucket teeth have a wear resistance and quality even exceeding that of forging casting bucket teeth. At present, precision casting bucket teeth is the mainstream manufacturing process for bucket teeth on the market.
(Key points: If the requirements for the number of bucket teeth are relatively large, then the cost-effective requirements of the bucket teeth are very high. The precision-cast bucket teeth perform very well in terms of price, quality, cost performance and wear resistance. )
Forging die casting
Forging die casting: It is the highest of the three processes. At the same time, the process level and the quality of the bucket teeth are also the best, so the sales price is also the most expensive, but what can be guaranteed is that the industrial level and quality of forging and die casting bucket teeth are the best !
(Key points: If the excavator you raise is for earthwork, the frequency and demand for bucket teeth replacement each year are relatively small. It is recommended that you choose forging and casting bucket teeth. Although the price is much higher, the service life and manufacturing process are And quality are the best)
Generally, forged bucket teeth are more wear-resistant and harder. The service life is about twice that of cast teeth, and the price is about 1.5 times that of cast teeth.
Three, bucket tooth replacement cycle
The replacement cycle of the bucket teeth should be determined according to the construction environment and the degree of wear of the bucket teeth. For example, the excavator has been doing earthwork, so the degree of wear of the bucket teeth is relatively small, usually about 4-5 months. .
If it is a rock-type bucket, the frequency of changing the teeth is faster. Like granite, you have to replace the teeth in about a week. Of course, this cycle is not fixed. It depends on the quality of the teeth and the meticulousness of the actual operation. Wait to determine the frequency of tooth replacement. 5857A-V51 Super V V51 Bucket Adapter 1/2″ Bottom Leg with 63.5mm Openning Gap
4. Daily maintenance of bucket teeth
1. Keep sharp: The teeth on both sides of the excavator generally wear about 30% faster than the teeth in the middle of the bucket. When the teeth on both sides are much shorter than the middle teeth, the teeth on both sides and the middle are mutually worn. Change the position to continue using, indirectly increase the service life of the bucket teeth. 8842-V17 Esco Style Super-V 1/2 Top Leg Adapter
Tips: If there is a difference of 2~3cm between the teeth in the center and the teeth at both ends, they can be replaced.
2. Pay attention to the digging operation angle: the bucket teeth are perpendicular to the working surface when digging down to avoid breaking the bucket teeth due to excessive inclination. 8842-V13 Mini Excavator Super V Adapter 1-1/2 Top Leg
3. Wear of the tooth seat: It is recommended to replace the tooth seat when the tooth seat is worn out by 10-15%. There is a large gap between the tooth seat and the bucket tooth that is too worn, so that the tooth and the tooth seat can match. And the force point changes, causing the bucket teeth to break due to the force point change. SUPER V TOOTH HOLDER 8822-V19 for V19SYL Tooth
4. Driving method: Try not to retract the bucket when lifting the boom, pay special attention to the coordination of actions. Some excavator drivers tend to use too much force to throw the bucket on the rock during the action of expanding the arm and sending the forearm. This will break the bucket teeth or cracks and break the large and small arms. 1836-V39 Super V Loader Adapter
Tip: The most commonly used imported excavators in the market are: Carter, Komatsu, Hitachi, Daewoo, Kobelco, Hyundai, etc.
Domestic excavators are commonly used: Xugong, Yuchai, Sangong, Sany, Lingong, Shantui, Foton Lovol, Liugong, Xiagong, Chenggong, Longgong, Sunward Intelligent, Zoomlion, etc. 8814-V51 Super V V51 Bucket Adapter for V51AD Tooth