2713-00032TL Tiger Long Bucket Tooth for Daewoo DH360 Doosan Solar S340, Skid Steer Loader Standard Bucket Teeth Fits Daewoo, Bolt-on Side Pin Tooth Point, Replacement Doosan Loader Excavator Backhoe Digger Bucket Blade Teeth System, Precision Drop Forging Casting GET Spare Parts China Supplier
2713-00032TL Tiger Long Bucket Tooth for Daewoo DH360 Doosan Solar S340 – Daewoo style tiger long bucket teeth for DH360, DH370. Quality aftermarket G.E.T. (bucket teeth) for Caterpillar (CAT), JCB, Bobcat, Takeuchi, John Deere, Case, Komatsu, Kubota and many others including manufacturers such as Esko, Hensley, H&L for all your backhoe, loader, skid steer, grader, scraper and excavator bucket tooth (teeth) needs. Factory Direct We focus both on inner quality and also on surface finish. Due to our rich casting experience, we continuously improve our investment casting in every process, so that we can get very good surface quality.
Performance and reliability
– No hammers and no pry bars. You just need a socket or breaker bar wrench to install and remove the retention pin for quicker, safer tooth replacement.
– Multi-planed nose surfaces and matching pocket surfaces absorb loads from any angle, minimizing motion for longer system life. Doosan Excavator Parts Bucket Tooth 2713-1236RC
– Optimized tooth-to-nose-length ratio for better penetration and performance.
– Symmetrical design allows teeth to be flipped, with pin retention from either side for longer tooth life.
– Forged pin is never under load except during back-dragging, and the rubber locks are not compressed when the pin is locked for long life and the rare need for replacement at change-outs.
– Rubber locks are held captive when the tooth is retained for security and protection from direct impact.
|DH170, DH220||2713-9041||6.60 KG|
Both the design and fitment of the bucket teeth is very important to their lifespan, performance and application.
With the greater emphasis from a number of GET wholesalers being on price, some manufacturers have to reduce the quality of their products in order to meet these price demands. These reductions result in poorer quality of the cast steel, the fitment of the moulds and shorter heat treatment processes so they are not as hard or abrasion resistant.