5KC3SB Keech Style Standard Bucket Teeth, Mini Excavator, Skid Steer Standard Bucket Teeth Fits Keech, Bolt-on Side Pin Tooth Point, Replacement Loader Excavator Backhoe Digger Bucket Blade Teeth System, Precision Drop Forging Casting GET Spare Parts China Supplier
5KC3SB Keech Style Standard Bucket Teeth – Related items 5KC3SB, 5KC3M, 5KC3TS…
MOQ 10-100 pcs per part no. on the basis of the unit weight; for one order, a total of 1000kgs is acceptable.
Type of Business Manufacturer
We focus both on inner quality and also on surface finish. Due to our rich casting experience, we continuously improve our investment casting in every process, so that we can get very good surface quality.
Performance and reliability
– No hammers and no pry bars. You just need a socket or breaker bar wrench to install and remove the retention pin for quicker, safer tooth replacement
– Multi-planed nose surfaces and matching pocket surfaces absorb loads from any angle, minimizing motion for longer system life
– Optimized tooth-to-nose-length ratio for better penetration and performance
– Symmetrical design allows teeth to be flipped, with pin retention from either side for longer tooth life
– Forged pin is never under load except during back-dragging, and the rubber locks are not compressed when the pin is locked for long life and the rare need for replacement at change-outs
– Rubber locks are held captive when the tooth is retained for security and protection from direct impact
Why choose Keech for bucket protection?
Our bucket protection solutions are designed to be safely and simply installed on site by our customers. This means less down time and greater efficiency. Keech Excavator Double Strap Adapter 5KC3DS, LG956 Loader 956 SDLG Bucket Tooth Points
Keech systems are engineered to last. Our whole of mine solutions are designed with the end-user in mind and we see ourselves as a true solutions provider to the mining industry. 5KC3M Bucket Tooth Adapter for Keech / Hitachi, KEECH Bucket Sharp Tooth 03T3S, KO3T3S, 5KC3SB Mini Excavator And Skid Steer Loader Bucket Tooth
Both the design and fitment of the bucket teeth is very important to their lifespan, performance and application.
With the greater emphasis from a number of GET wholesalers being on price, some manufacturers have to reduce the quality of their products in order to meet these price demands. These reductions result in poorer quality of the cast steel, the fitment of the moulds and shorter heat treatment processes so they are not as hard or abrasion resistant.