WB90 90MM DIAMETER WEAR BUTTONS, ASTM A532 Bimetallic Wear Button For Bucket Protection And Bucket Repair, Domite Hardness 63HRC/700HB High Chromium White Iron Wear Buttons, Wear Resistant Wear Donuts Dots Blocks, bucket wear solutions for earthmoving machines, construction & mining equipment China supplier
WB90 90MM DIAMETER WEAR BUTTONS Detail Information
Part Number: WB90, WDB90
Size (mm): 90×27
Dimensions (mm): A: 90 B:27 C:17 D:10
N.W. (KG): 1.2
MATERIAL: BORON – WITH WELDABLE BACKING
Applications: Bucket and shovel protection, tooth adapter protection, and bucket side wall protection.
Our range of bimetallic reinforcements for buckets is designed to provide maximum protection against abrasion on a day to day basis.
• Chocky bars and wear buttons. Available in different sizes.
• Provide great wear resistance and are easy to weld on the bucket.
• Placed in areas subjected to greatest wear to reduce bucket maintenance and extend service life.
Additionally, we offer rolled wear steel skids, reinforcements and blades of 400/450 and 500 HB.
Wear Buttons are designed specifically for easy and adaptive installation onto a wide range of wear problem areas.Very easy to use, no pre or post heating when welding. Available in diameters from 60mm up to 150mm. Develop your own layout and pattern to suit your particular wear protection solution.
Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Type:wear bar / button
Machine Type:Excavator /loader/Grader/Dozer
Material:Cr White Iron and Mild Steel, Cr White Iron and Mild Steel
Product name:Wear Buttons Wear Donuts WB115
To reduce or eliminate wear in localized areas and in so doing, provide continued production capability to plant and equipment in a cost effective manner. WB115 Wear Button w/ 700 BHN High Chromium White Iron Chrome White Iron WB115 Wear Button
• Provides up to 6 times the life of conventional wear plates. WDB110 WB110 White Iron Chocky Wear Button
• Ideally suited for in situ repairs and/or installation into localized areas of extreme wear. WB115 Bi-Metal Wear Parts Wear Button
• 700 Brinell hardness Chrome Moly white iron metallurgically bonded to mild steel provides extreme levels of both abrasion and impact resistance.
• Most popular for replacing hard facing and clad plate. Casting Components Wear Buttons WB115
• Used for almost any application where abrasive wear is causing lost production through machine down time.
|Part No||Type||Size(mm)||Dimensions(mm)||Unit Weight(kgs)|